Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my son's 430 RBZ Low Speed Radio out of his 2012 Jeep Patriot Latitude. It's the same radio that comes in Challengers with that option. He's asking $350 shipped.

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

·
Registered
972 Posts
I am very interested. I just need to double check my understanding that this will be a direct swap for my 2013 SXT Plus 130 head unit with the steering wheel controls and bluetooth etc.

EDIT: other threads confirm it is a direct swap, so we're good to go there.

Does he have the security PIN code to prevent me having to pay the dealer to reconfigure it for me?

Any functionality issues or cosmetic flaws?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It doesn't have the pin code, but I can have him check with the dealership to see if he can get it. No functional or cosmetic issues at all. Perfect condition.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just an update. My son is supposed to be going to the dealership tomorrow to request the pin code. They told him to bring in the VIN and the serial number for the RBZ. I should be able to post up progress tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My son got the security code for it from the dealership today. It's 100% perfect and is plug and play ready.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds good.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold! Thank you.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hey guys! Quick questions...would this unit just plug and play in my 09 RT that came with CD/SAT ? also if I'm not mistaken it will give me the Mygig with the harddrive to store my music on?

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts