Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade my base 130 stereo to the 430 (NON-nav) rbz low speed unit. If you have one in excellent condition that is unlocked (with codes) and ready to go please PM me. I will buy it if it's at a reasonable price.

PLEASE DISREGARD THIS, FOUND ONE ONLINE! Thank you

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friendly Friday bump :bump:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Omaha,have you checked E-bay. I got mine on their last month. Excellent condition. For $360 shipped.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Omaha,have you checked E-bay. I got mine on their last month. Excellent condition. For $360 shipped.
For some reason I can't create an eBay account. I had one years ago but I can't get on. Wish I did then I could buy one there. I'm hoping though that someone can let theirs go for under $400.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saturday bump! I'm sure there's someone with a great condition unit ready for sale.. I am ready to buy! Paypal. :D

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO LONGER LOOKING, ORDERED ONE ONLINE

Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Where did you find one?

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where did you find one?
None of them talked about giving the code so I wasn't comfortable buying, especially one that is used.

The one I'm getting is more expensive but I trust the vendor and I know FOR SURE it will work on my vehicle. These are completely refurbished and are practically brand new. I don't mind spending more money.

RBZ 430 MyGIG Touchscreen Radio - Low

1 - 9 of 9 Posts