Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been on dodge.com and in building various R/Ts, I though that when you selected Sound Group II and the 430 for an additional $695, that this would give you the 430 with Garmin Nav; however when you look at the option summary it makes no mention of the Nav. Only the 730 shows up as a Nav. If you build a Core with the 430N it shows up as a Nav but on the R/T it does not. What is going on? Can you not order a 2014 R/T with the Garmin Nav anymore? And what do you get by selecting the 430 on top of SGII for $695 since the SGII already comes with a 430 but no nav? Sorry, I know a lot of questions and hope not too confusing.

R/T

Core

·
Super Moderator
15,349 Posts
I have seen the 430N option earlier when the '14 models appeared on the site, but its not there - only Nav unit showing is the 730N.

Either there's a mistake with the site, or a running change in available equipment.

I checked some other sites and no 430N option listed either - just the touch-screen 430 - non nav.

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I am gonna check with dealer tomorrow. I found a couple of early 14's with the 430N but info I am finding online now shows 430N unavailable on anything except Core and SRT. Would really like the Garmin nav if possible.

Another question on Sound Group II, if you order only the SGII do you still get the touch screen 430?
Or is that another $695 on top of SGII?

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2C3CDYBT2EH104407

·
Super Moderator
15,349 Posts
Thanks, I am gonna check with dealer tomorrow. I found a couple of early 14's with the 430N but info I am finding online now shows 430N unavailable on anything except Core and SRT. Would really like the Garmin nav if possible.

Another question on Sound Group II, if you order only the SGII do you still get the touch screen 430?
Or is that another $695 on top of SGII?

http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=2C3CDYBT2EH104407
The prices for Sound Group II vary by trim level: R/T (base) [$1,095], R/T Plus & R/T Classic [$600].
The prices on the radio head units remain constant across the various levels.

So those prices are for each item. (radio, audio option)

In the past Sound Group II required a higher level radio (430/430N/730N) or in my case 230 in conjunction w/ SGII.

You'd need to check with a salesman - the site appears that you can now order SGII and get the 130 (base) radio, which wasn't possible in the past.

Sometimes the website isn't correct.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've been on dodge.com and in building various R/Ts, I though that when you selected Sound Group II and the 430 for an additional $695, that this would give you the 430 with Garmin Nav; however when you look at the option summary it makes no mention of the Nav. Only the 730 shows up as a Nav. If you build a Core with the 430N it shows up as a Nav but on the R/T it does not. What is going on? Can you not order a 2014 R/T with the Garmin Nav anymore? And what do you get by selecting the 430 on top of SGII for $695 since the SGII already comes with a 430 but no nav? Sorry, I know a lot of questions and hope not too confusing.

R/T

Core
The 430 does have the Nav system. Upper left corner of the touch screen will show NAV button.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts