Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a quote from a dealer the other day. Included the $1000 rebate plus a $447 discount. Are these people crazy? Challengers are not flying off the lots in Dallas.... Who's going to pay 25k+ for a base SE when the 2011 comes out in 2-3 months.

·
Banned
197 Posts
Then wait until then. The prices are sure to come down and then you can pounce on it. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear ya man. I live in the DFW area too. I'm seeing SE's priced at $25. Lol at that. The Challengers are just sitting there.
DFW dealerships just don't know how to deal. The funny thing is these 25k se's have no options. Just the $300 paint.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I recently got an R/T classic with electronics group (msrp at $36,500ish) for just under 31. Yes, the R/T is about to drop in price next year, but the SE is about to be very significantly upgraded. If you can't find an SE for around 5k off sticker, it'd be better to wait a month.

Got mine in Austin, btw. So, at worst you could take a road trip to break your baby in. ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just got back from the dealership. Red Se with sticker of 30k. He was going to sell it to me for 29.2k. I jumped at the offer......lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts