Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a call from a friend who told me about and SRT8 that was found in a chop shop. Well here it is, Or whats left of it. It's a black 2010 SRT8.
This car is sitting in ON-London.

If you love your Challenger keep a close eye on it, I hear there is another on like this in Houston, Tx.

Be safe and drive careful..:bigthumb:

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
WOW!!! that is not a very pretty site.

·
Registered
954 Posts
wow! thats too bad,but provides a look into stuff we hope we never will see,roll bars incorporated into the window pillars etc..hopefully insurance covered it

·
Registered
74 Posts
Damm that would make me cry if it were my Challenger.

·
Premium Member
3,339 Posts
Where do I send my address for that 6.1 to be sent to?

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
A little too close to home. Looks like they just needed an interior and wanted to test their new Sawzall. :notallthere:

·
Registered
90 Posts
As disgusting and cruel as this is, It is a reminder not to cheap out on the insurance coverage you choose. If it is available where you are, make sure to get replacement insurance. There are too many disrespectful idiots out there to take the chance. Just my .02

·
Banned
675 Posts
looks like my car with the tinted windows... brb going to check garage

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sooo...not to disrespect the death of such a beautiful machine or anything, but there's no chance of getting in contact with someone to get some pieces off that is there? It's spirit can live on through Roxy!

That really is a horrifying site :eek3:

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
If it was stripped I wonder why they left the engine and tranny? and the hood and front and rear fascia? Odd that they went for the interior and wheels only.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If it was stripped I wonder why they left the engine and tranny? and the hood and front and rear fascia? Odd that they went for the interior and wheels only.
Wheels would be the first thing to sell. Interior was the first thing to hit the dumpster. Appears they were "interrupted" fairly quickly due to what's left.

Maybe I'm ignorant but what was wrong with this car?
Probably nothing. I'm assuming you don't know what a "chop shop" is?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Well some one backed in to my challenger Tuesday at work and drove off leaving me with a dented fender and scraped bumper but i guess it could always be worse!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
looks good to me.. how much shipped to 31069..lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts