Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have 5.7 Eagle heads off of my 2013 Challenger RT 6 speed for sale as soon as my stroker motor gets here. After speaking with Andy today it will be approximately 4 - 5 weeks before I will be able to ship them. I am asking $1000 for the set. If any is interested in the complete motor as well let me know.

Thanks,

Ray

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You going to part with the intake manifold? If so how much?
Sorry. I am using it on my next build but thanks for checking.

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I will have 5.7 Eagle heads off of my 2013 Challenger RT 6 speed for sale as soon as my stroker motor gets here. After speaking with Andy today it will be approximately 4 - 5 weeks before I will be able to ship them. I am asking $1000 for the set. If any is interested in the complete motor as well let me know.

Thanks,

Ray
I am sorry I don't know much about the challenger heads. Are those stock or aftermarket upgraded heads?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am sorry I don't know much about the challenger heads. Are those stock or aftermarket upgraded heads?
They are stock Eagle heads off of my current 2013 Challenger RT. I am going with a stroker motor and my set-up requires 6.4 Apache heads.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Shoot me a price for the motor. I am thinking about forging my motor and was told it would be best if I could get a second motor and build it myself over time versus putting my daily driver in the shop and be without it for the duration of the install.

Being in TN and I in GA we may be able to arrange a meet for pickup.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shoot me a price for the motor. I am thinking about forging my motor and was told it would be best if I could get a second motor and build it myself over time versus putting my daily driver in the shop and be without it for the duration of the install.

Being in TN and I in GA we may be able to arrange a meet for pickup.
PM sent

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Bump...

Factory heads $1000 shipped. Engine $1500 local pick-up or owner pays shipping.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for a great deal... Price includes shipping on the heads, but motor is local pick-up or buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How many miles on the motor? What would be missing other than the intake? And the capper... any idea how much shipping the beast would cost?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How many miles on the motor? What would be missing other than the intake? And the capper... any idea how much shipping the beast would cost?
Currently the motor has 10900 miles. I would only take the intake, injectors and alternator. I would leave everything else on the motor. What is your zip code and I will check?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The heads are being traded in to PWR but the block is available at this time.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My new motor should be completed within the next 2 to 3 weeks and the current motor with heads in my 2013 RT will be available. Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Ray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts