Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my Challenger and now have the following goodies available. Most of these items will work on 2015+ cars depending on configuration (they were installed on a 2019 R/T). Everything was used for less than a year and all parts are in excellent condition. Shipping from Charlotte, NC area. Reasonable offers will be accepted so PM me with your offer and ship-to zip code for consideration. Thanks for looking!

5.7L V-8 Hemi engine cover - $85

Like new!

Mopar wheel locks, set of 4 with key - $35

AEM 28-20460 Dryflow air filter - $32

Lou's Short Stick handle with Speed Dawg classic black knob (6 spd manual) - $70

This mod with the CDV delete was a major improvement, and my favorite mod overall.

(That is just glare from overhead lights reflecting in the finish near the shift pattern)

OEM Hellcat lower airbox, OEM SRT airbox lid (modified), AFE headlight intake tube and K&N breather filter - SOLD

I modified the airbox lid to work with the stock R/T intake so figured I would throw that in but obviously you can use just the lower airbox/AFE tube with the stock lid if you prefer. The SRT lid doesn't have anywhere to connect the breather hose so I added the K&N filter to my stock hose and routed it out of sight when I had it installed.

Scalia Motorsports rear headlight screens (black honeycomb) - SOLD

3D Maxpider floor mats in black (front) - SOLD

LED Headlight and fog light bulbs - SOLD

Trueland 9012 and Beamtech H11. Headlights fit inside stock covers, no flicker and no codes. This upgrade is a must if your car has the halogen bulbs and looks much better with the LED parking lights.

Stant 10508 locking gas cap - SOLD

Comes with 2 keys and already has the hole drilled for the retaining cord.

·
Registered
25 Posts
you are on the same track i was on with the hellcat air box assembly. let me show you my approach to it. Im glad to see someone show there ideas on this. It helped on my 5.7 and a lot cheaper then the cold air systems they want you to buy.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
3,064 Posts
Would the airbox setup work on a 2015 SRT 392? I don't know if the R/T and the SRT are configured the same.

I've wanted to do the same with ours because I like the SRT being on the lid but have been procrastinating and your setup is already done. Might be just the motivation that I need to do this mod.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Airbox setup, Scalia inserts, floor mats, LED bulbs and gas cap are sold pending funds.

In regards to custom fitting the Hellcat SRT airbox lid to work with the 5.7 stock intake tube (this may work for the 392 as well) my approach was to cut the plastic down on the airbox lid just past the point where the hole is molded for the sensor to go on the Hellcat (I believe this is the IAT sensor but anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). From there I smoothed things out with the Dremel and worked slowly to remove just enough material until I was able to insert the SRT airbox into the stock 5.7 intake tube.

The diameter of the SRT lid intake is a little larger than the stock lid so I used a couple drops of oil to help squeeze it on there. Once installed and clamped in place it's a solid setup and looks very clean in my opinion. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
650 Posts
I'm in Charlotte and may be interested in the front mats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts