Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6.1/ 6/4 Exhaust manifolds factory midpipes

Anyone have a set of exhaust manifolds and mids laying around. Doing some work to my 2010 RT engine is out of the car. The JBA headers I have had on the car for a few years have cracked.

* After reading up on what multiple people have done here I have decided this is the best option instead of trying to go back to the original cast exhaust manifolds.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have a set of factory SRT headers with cat-less mids (direct swap) for sale. I'm in Oregon, but drive up the I5 corridor frequently. If you're anywhere along there, that'll save some shipping.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Anyone have a set of exhaust manifolds and mids laying around. Doing some work to my 2010 RT engine is out of the car. The JBA headers I have had on the car for a few years have cracked.

* After reading up on what multiple people have done here I have decided this is the best option instead of trying to go back to the original cast exhaust manifolds.

Are you looking for factory 2.5 manifolds and mods from a 5.7 VVT motor if so I have my take offs from my 2013 5.7 Challenger R/T. PM me if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guys. I was able to find some headers and mids off of someone parting a hell cat. Slapped them on while swapping my engine. Dropped a valve seat a few weeks back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts