Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for one of these for my rear spoiler (I want an emblem, not a decal). I've posted to Danko Reproductions, but nothing but the sound of crickets chirping. The only thing close that I've found is the HEMI 5.7 LITER that goes on Ram trucks, with the word HEMI on top of the rest of the emblem.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hemi Badge

I mounted a black SRT8 rear spoiler from "Take off Auto" on the rear of my RT. I removed the SRT8 badge and installed a HEMI badge in it's place. Badge is the same one on the hood and cost about $8.

StevoHemi
(Too many mods too list)

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up buying the emblem used on the Ram. It looks good, and sort of mirrors the emblems on the front grille: silver on black "Challenger" emblem on the left and red "R/T" on the right; and on the rear spoiler, black on silver "Hemi 5.7 liter" on the left and red "R/T" on the right.

The rear spoiler is about two inches wide, and the Ram emblem about one and one-half.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ended up buying the emblem used on the Ram. It looks good, and sort of mirrors the emblems on the front grille: silver on black "Challenger" emblem on the left and red "R/T" on the right; and on the rear spoiler, black on silver "Hemi 5.7 liter" on the left and red "R/T" on the right.

The rear spoiler is about two inches wide, and the Ram emblem about one and one-half.

Has anyone seen this R/T spoiler emblem in the wild? This eBay link is the ONLY place I've spotted it, but I'd love one for my 2012 R/T. It mimics the SRT8 spoiler emblem nicely.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Challenger-Charger-Magnum-Custom-made-RT-8-spoiler-badge-custom-made-SRT-/00/s/NDgzWDcyMA==/z/bE0AAOxy8F1RFt8B/$T2eC16FHJGYE9nooiLRzBRFt8BIS6Q~~60_3.JPG

Challenger Charger Magnum Custom Made RT 8 Spoiler Badge Custom Made SRT | eBay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts