Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 RT challenger and looking for sugestions for bolt on Horsepower i have already done the exhaust Injen air box ,Bully dog tunner, i want more Hp with out a Blower on turbo.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome, Some of your terms are not what I'm use to seeing. Like
the exhaust Injen air box ,Bully dog tunner, but if that's like a CAI, exhaust and a performance tune than without going into the engine, adding a blower, turbo or NOX you might be out of luck.

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
You can change the throttle body and injectors but with a 2010 I would think you would worry about what your warranty will cover after that. You can add headers but they don't usually add that many ponies.

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
throttle body, headers, underdrive pulley will all add a few HP each. Beyond that you will be looking at heads/cam, nitrous or super/turbochargers

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I would avoid the 90mm TB. No real benefit if you can't port match the 5.7L intake manifold. I second the Diablo Predator or Trinity purchase.

·
Registered
87 Posts
best thing you could do at this point is headers. I didn't know there was a bully dog tuner for these cars. i am itching to stab a cam in mine, but it will probably be later this summer after i finish all my other gazillion projects...

·
Registered
70 Posts
id ditch the bullydog and get a diablo
+1 :)

I would avoid the 90mm TB. No real benefit if you can't port match the 5.7L intake manifold. I second the Diablo Predator or Trinity purchase.
yeah, the larger throttle body works really well when mated with a port matched intake manifold, but only when accenting a larger cam. The throttle body upgrade alone would be more time and effort than its worth.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
You can change the throttle body and injectors but with a 2010 I would think you would worry about what your warranty will cover after that. You can add headers but they don't usually add that many ponies.

Long Tubes and Cat-Less mids with proper tune was worth 44 RWHP....Id say that is your biggest bang without a power adder or tearing heads/.cam off.

·
Registered
398 Posts
What brand of headers and mids are you running 09r/t?

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
What brand of headers and mids are you running 09r/t?
Doug Thorley Headers....they are technically for the SRT. But they match up perfect for the R/T

·
Registered
17 Posts
more horses

Check out my mods, my 2010 r/t auto finished its dyno;
350 RWHP with 372 lbs torque.
Mopar CAI
180 themostat
kook headers
hi flow cats
corsca cut back
93 oct diablo performance tune
front rear sway bars with srt suspension upgrade

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bolt on

My hopes are to install headers then high flow cats then 90mm tbi unit but dont know what size injectors to go with...???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts