Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intake Manifold and Fuel Rail Kit

Fits 2009 to 2017 Dodge Challenger, Charger and Chrysler 300 equipped with 5.7L, 6.1L and 6.4L Hemi Engines

The Edelbrock victor II HEMI intake manifold and fuel rail kit!!!!
The Edlebrock HEMI intake manifold is overall very similar to the stock 6.1L aluminum intake manifold. One of the first noticeable differences is that the fuel injector bosses have been moved to improve flow, and it has nitrous bosses integrated into the vertical runners of the intake manifold. The inlet to the intake manifold has been machined to allow for both the Magneti Marelli / VDO style throttle body, as well as the 92mm Hellcat throttle body bolt.

Edelbrock’s tests have shown that it will gain 25 HP over the stock plastic manifold. This means it is an excellent option for both turbo, and centrifugal supercharged applications. Not to mention a great upgrade for anyone looking to run a naturally aspirated motor.

https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/steve-white-catalog-09-17-challenger-charger-5.7l-6.1l-6.4l-hemi-edelbrock-victor-ii-intake-manifold-swmedel?parent=1004

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
currently 3 in stock
Luke

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Luke any chance you can check to see if a shaker bracket will fit over one of these?
maybe, custom mounts would have to be made
Luke

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Can you tell if both fuel rails are identical? I attempted to install the rails on my manifold tonight and ran into issues with the drivers side rail. The holes appear to be mis-drilled. Both of my rails are identical and the passenger side fits perfectly.

You might want to check that out before you ship these. I have sent pictures to Edelbrock tech, but who knows when they figure it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Also, this manifold isn't plug and play on the 6.4L. Both the IAT and throttle body harness require an extension. This is easy with the IAT, but there is no extension for the throttle body. It will require splice and solder work.

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Can you tell if both fuel rails are identical? I attempted to install the rails on my manifold tonight and ran into issues with the drivers side rail. The holes appear to be mis-drilled. Both of my rails are identical and the passenger side fits perfectly.

You might want to check that out before you ship these. I have sent pictures to Edelbrock tech, but who knows when they figure it out.
so far the ones that have been installed have not had any issues
Luke

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
just a couple questions:
1.) What are the required torque specs for the Aluminum intake vs. the plastic?
2.) If this and the new throttle body were ordered and swapped in one's garage, does it require a trip to the dealer for the ETC relearn, or, can that be performed at home?

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
9 ft/lbs for torque
and yes etc relearn will need to be performed

Luke

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no issues

·
Premium Member
405 Posts
I see that bottom plate and immediately think of the problems the Magnum engines had with the plate and gasket. Does that gasket look strong enough to not get sucked in under high vacuum and is there enough meat there to get some good torque on those bolts?

·
Vendor
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
should be a non issue
Luke

·
Registered
2,192 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will the Trinity Diablo tuner be able to tune for the Edelbrock intake on a 2010 R/T 5.7?
Anyone following this have the intake installed and some feedback on how it runs?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,871 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts