Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please click on the link if you are interested in a set. Will will contact you for payment info once we have the items in stock.
By signing up you are not obligated to make the purchase but please do not sign up if you are not truly interested in this package.

Please select the kit you want and proceed to the check out screen. Again No Payment info is needed at this time just choose check by mail as payment option so we have a record of your contact info.

Thank you

http://www.modernmuscleperformance.c...e_p/64fprp.htm

http://www.modernmuscleperformance.c...e_p/57fprp.htm

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can you pm me price as it doesn't show up in the link for the 6.4.

Thanks,
Dale

Prices are not finalized yet but piston will be close to what it is now (2618 forging price is a bit more) and the rods should be typical pricing for a quality rod. Sorry I can not be more specific but we will do our best to keep this very affordable.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Any updates on this yet? Still no info on the website as far as price or availability.

Also need to know if the pistons will have spiro locks or be pressed on.

Thanks,
Dale

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
6.4L Pistons should be done end of February if everything checks out, and 5.7 to follow Middle of March

6.4 Pistons will keep the Floating pins and the 5.7 will also have a floating pin but sold as a piston and rod combo only

·
Registered
132 Posts
6.4L Pistons should be done end of February if everything checks out, and 5.7 to follow Middle of March

6.4 Pistons will keep the Floating pins and the 5.7 will keep the pressed pins

Chris was mistaken about the 5.7

The 5.7 will only be offered as a piston and rod combination. This for several reasons:

At the new power levels you need a floated pin
What a nightmare having shops press pistons on and off
5.7 rod and bolt combo would be a critical weak link

·
Registered
132 Posts
These are not final numbers but are pretty close (ball park).

Pistons went up a bit for the 2618 material and the reverse dome (profiled dish to match chamber)

I thought I would put them out there for all.

5.7 customers:
I know the next question will be about the 5.7 but I do not have numbers back on them yet. They should be close to the same or a bit less because we are trying to modify a shelf rod and keep cost down.

6.1 customers:
Should also have word on 6.1 drop in soon. Also same situation as 5.7 trying to use a shelf rod with mods.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Thanks David!
I will need a set of the drop I. 2618 pistons and h-beam 4340 forged drop in kits when they are available.

Also can you pm me a price for the required gaskets and a set of lifters for the same?

Thanks,
Dale

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts