Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
The engine
Our cars typically have a 10-15% drive train loss to the wheels so I would Imagine like 320 to the wheels

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
Just think of it as 390 hp...if for nothing, it pisses people off. That's worth it all by itself, right? :D

·
Super Moderator
15,018 Posts
Is the 375 HP rated at the rear wheels or just the engine?
375 @ the crank (net hp) for 6-speeds - rwhp is ~ 335.

370 @ crank for 'auto...

·
Registered
267 Posts
375 @ the crank (net hp) for 6-speeds - rwhp is ~ 335.

370 @ crank for 'auto...
372 @ crank for A5 - thank you very much! :alfdance::soapbox::4:

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Everybody's R/T will get a bump in power once Chrysler/MOPAR release the HP/torque numbers on the new Scat Pack Stage1 since we assume the following
1. Stock 11+ air induction is already draws cold air from the fender area and flows well; some have even claimed HP decreases with the MOPAR CAI
2. Stock 11+ 2.25/2.5" factory cat-backs flow well with the elimination of the "suit-case" muffler; going to an aftermarket exhaust such as Solo or Zoomer won't net you much more than a sound improvement.
3. The third part of the Stage1 kit includes PCM reprogramming which would be similar, I assume, to a DiabloSport 91 octane tune which has shown only small peak HP improvements on the newer Eagle motors.

Once the Stage1 numbers are released I think those number will be based on how much HP a stock R/T really makes and not what it makes because of the addition of the stage1 kit. Regardless I have a 91octane DS tune and Solo exhaust, and high flow drop in filter so I will be using those numbers for sure! :banger: Guessing 390HP will be a more universally accepted number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts