Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got the 5 point harness bar completed and now it will come out Monday to be powder coated white and the red belts will be here on Monday as well ... I will post pics as soon as its complete.
Razors Edge made it and it also really stiffened up the car a little more
1 rear H.jpg

1 rear H2.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,492 Posts
Looks like he's the test mule for REM, if you're on Facebook then head over to Razor's Edge Motorsport's page for more info on it.

Looks great! I'm definitely considering this, especially if it really does make it easy to remove the bars and have a back seat again.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it will be available in the next week or two and the centers just un bolt to use the back seat ... no cutting .... complete bolt in and as luck would have it ... it stiffened the car up more ..... fwiw we notched my rear seat delete because the bracket is designed for seats

·
Vendor
5,657 Posts
We will have the first batch of 10 available for purchase soon. :) We will post in our vendor section once proving is set up, so we can take orders.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all this and you don't lose your back seat just a few nuts and bolts and the bars come out so that you can use the back seat and no cutting or anything to install this completely bolt in
harness bar 2.jpg

harness bar 3.jpg

harness bar 4.jpg

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
surprised no one said anything about the harness bar!!!!

·
Registered
828 Posts
surprised no one said anything about the harness bar!!!!
Would you please quit making your car so damn AWESOME!!!! HAHAHA.... just when I think there is nothing else you could possibly do to make it even better.... you do!!!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you please quit making your car so damn AWESOME!!!! HAHAHA.... just when I think there is nothing else you could possibly do to make it even better.... you do!!!
TY Sir ..... more to come real soon .... just sayin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts