Dodge Challenger Forum banner

$50 FORUM DISCOUNT thru 3/31/14

8K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  peakspeedshop 
#1 · (Edited)
$50 FORUM DISCOUNT on Intake Manifold Porting thru 3/31/14

$50.00 DISCOUNT to all forum members on PEAK SPEED SHOP Porting Services!
Sale ends March 31, 2014.

Gain Horsepower and Torque by having your intake manifold ported by PEAK SPEED SHOP!

Factory Plenum Before Porting (Hemi 392)

Factory Plenum After Porting for 90mm Throttle Body (Hemi 392)

Factory Intake Runner Before Porting (Hemi 392)

Factory Intake Runner After Porting (Hemi 392)

Intake manifold porting starts at just $325 ($275 with $50 Forum Discount)!!

TO ORDER, simply go to our online store at: http://peakspeedshop.com/Zen_Cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_113

Enter "HEMI50" in the shopping cart "Discount Code" to get your $50 forum discount.

See less See more
#2 ·
Dodge Challenger 6.4L gains 18 RWHP from Peak Speed Shop porting!

2012 Challenger 392 shows great gains from having intake manifold ported by Peak Speed Shop and adding 90mm Throttle Body:

18 Gain in Peak RWHP
26 Gain in Peak RWTQ

Good gains were seen throughout the power curve.

2012 Dodge Challenger 6.4L 392 Yellow Jacket. A tune was done prior to the "before" results to factor out the effects of just tuning the stock setup. Dyno was before/after test on ported intake and 90mm throttle body only.
Dyno-tune results provided by customer - Jefferson City, MO

Here is a link to the forum members thread telling about his results: http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f170/ported-intake-my-392-a-122089/

#5 ·
What is the turnaround for this service?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Currently able to do the porting within 2-3 days from the time we receive your part. We ship FedEx Ground (Continental US) which takes another 2-3 days to most locations.

At some point, depending on volume of orders, we may carry some cores in stock so your vehicle won't have to be down while waiting for your parts to ship back and forth.

#4 ·
I did this with Peak Speed as well and picked up about the same...I plan to go run on my usual dyno that I have used since stock and get comparison numbers since last time. Mine are a bit less conclusive though since I also made a tire/wheel change in back. But none the less...it's clearly stronger/faster now and this is very good power per dollar mod!
Thanks again Bob!

Reactions: peakspeedshop
#11 ·
#12 ·
With the big temperature and humidity difference in the deltas on the dyno, do ya'll think the numbers might be skewed a little pure is that taken into account with the dyno software?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
That's one of the reasons we prefer back to back dyno runs. In this case, the time between dyno runs may have hurt a bit and temperature may have helped a bit. Third party non-biased dyno results from customers seem to be preferred by members of other forums that we belong to. We will pass along more dyno results from other customers as we get them.

Perhaps this is a better reflection of the cars improved performance..... Here is the seat of the pants reaction of this customer immediately after making the swap to the ported intake and 90mm throttle body:

“With 90mm tb and arrington/bg tune this thing runs like a a scalded dog first and second seem to be useless out of a hard dig. dyno is Friday of next week. but all in all it seems to be a success. Without the tune it seemed it lost some in the low end but with the tune I got that back and then some. I don't know about peak numbers but it sure has more under the curve.” Todd – Jefferson City, MO – Hemi 392 intake ported and 90mm throttle body

#17 ·
So you did Swatdoc's???? Okay so i have a 6.4 intake on my 5.7, and i also have GTP stage 2 port and polished heads....How can you port match to my heads and also to a 87mm TB??? Cost as well???? turnaround time??? sorry just really curious! been wanting this done. Plus do you have any intakes??? used or new??? if not, i will get one off ebay again...

#20 ·
So 325 - 50 making it $275 + shipping?

#25 ·
Positive Customer Feedback!

Listen to what this customer just sent in....

“Just wanted to send Bob a thank you... I did this same package and picked up 16 rwhp and 26 ft lbs of torque (peak)! Probably one of the best bang for the buck mods I have done as I could feel the gains here. Also - inspecting the work closely...VERY smooth inside porting and clean ready for install! I would recommend this and would do it again!
I spent 5 times more on ported heads and ARH long tube headers (no cats) and picked up roughly this SAME amount FYI...”
Nick – Prosper, TX - Hemi 6.4L ported with 90mm TB

#26 ·
Tuner feedback on Peak Speed Shop ported intake manifold

Just got this response from Nick's tuner (see customer feedback above):

I tuned this for Nick. You could tell the manifold was doing its job because the AFR need a fair bit of work to be back at the target. I dont think his gains were typical because of his level of mods, but there are absolutely good gains here. Good value.......Nice work!
Ported intake/exhaust manifolds, throttle bodies
and anything else that meets your performance needs

#28 ·
#29 ·
Just 3 days left to save $50!

Only 3 DAYS LEFT! Just place your order by 3/31/14 to get our $50 Discount to Challenger Talk Forum members on intake manifold porting!

We can receive your intake for porting after the special has ended as long as your order was placed before the deadline.

Call us today, at 719-651-1952, to place your order!

Or, go to our online store at:
HEMI CAR - Intake Manifold : Peak Speed Shop, Boosting Horsepower...Adding Style!
and enter "HEMI50" for discount code when checking out.

#30 ·
Last day to save $50!

LAST DAY!!!! Order by midnight to get our $50 Discount to Challenger Talk Forum members on intake manifold porting!

We can receive your intake for porting after the special has ended as long as your order was placed before the deadline.

Call us at 719-651-1952, to place your order!

Or, go to our online store at:
HEMI CAR - Intake Manifold : Peak Speed Shop, Boosting Horsepower...Adding Style!
and enter "HEMI50" for discount code when checking out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.