Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howzit Mopar family! I just bought my 2nd Challenger at the end of May from California. It's a 50th Anniversary Scat Pack Shaker widebody 6M. I just totally am in love with the car. I really like how the Frostbite changes shades in the sun. My most favorite part is definitely the special editions rims; the concavity just makes the car look even meaner. I was originally going to get a hellcat widebody but I wanted something a little more rare; 1 out of 490 seems pretty good to me. If the hellcat widebody was offered in the 50th Anniversary package with a 6M; I definitely would've bought that one instead. I still have a little more mods to do but not doing too much more. I'm working on my new driveway so hopefully i can remove the splitter guard soon too. :)
fitty3.jpg
fitty8.jpg
fitty7.jpg
fitty5.jpg
fitty4.jpg
fitty2.jpg
fitty9.jpg

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
absolutely beautiful! congrats!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
18,470 Posts
Awesome, looks great (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
2020 sps ordered 5/20/20
82 Posts
Once again, frostbite blue looks so good. Congratulations on the car, its a very nice combo and only way a widebody comes with a shaker, right? I see you took pics by Aloha Tower. Where did you place your safety check sticker? I made a special plate to place it on the lower right of the back license plate because I think it won't fit in the standard higher right position of the brackets that are available.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,956 Posts
That has to be one of my favorite 50ths, love it. Take a run out to Dole for some whip in that!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Mahalo for sharing. Where da front plate? And da safety sticker?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts