Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
You can. You will have to have proof of ownership and limited to 1. Local dealer wouldn't even look into it. Had to order from neighboring state dealer. Still had to provide above.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,794 Posts
I'm also in the hunt for those. I was just at my local dealer a few weeks ago. I gave him the part number, and he stated 22 sets had just been released for retail sale. Retail is about $1100 each, online Mopar parts places have them for around $725, plus shipping. Prior to that, you could only buy one. Don't believe me? Try your local Mopar parts place.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
857 Posts
I'm also in the hunt for those. I was just at my local dealer a few weeks ago. I gave him the part number, and he stated 22 sets had just been released for retail sale. Retail is about $1100 each, online Mopar parts places have them for around $725, plus shipping. Prior to that, you could only buy one. Don't believe me? Try your local Mopar parts place.
I dont like them THAT much lol

Reactions: SFCR

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Crider, easiest way to get them? Go buy that 50th this weekend. ha ha

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,086 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.