Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anybody knows if you can buy the rims that come on thenew 50th anniversary scatpacks..

·
Registered
58 Posts
You can. You will have to have proof of ownership and limited to 1. Local dealer wouldn't even look into it. Had to order from neighboring state dealer. Still had to provide above.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,931 Posts
I'm also in the hunt for those. I was just at my local dealer a few weeks ago. I gave him the part number, and he stated 22 sets had just been released for retail sale. Retail is about $1100 each, online Mopar parts places have them for around $725, plus shipping. Prior to that, you could only buy one. Don't believe me? Try your local Mopar parts place.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
904 Posts
I'm also in the hunt for those. I was just at my local dealer a few weeks ago. I gave him the part number, and he stated 22 sets had just been released for retail sale. Retail is about $1100 each, online Mopar parts places have them for around $725, plus shipping. Prior to that, you could only buy one. Don't believe me? Try your local Mopar parts place.
I dont like them THAT much lol

Reactions: SFCR

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Crider, easiest way to get them? Go buy that 50th this weekend. ha ha

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,980 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
I know this is an older thread, but I really like those wheels and thinking of getting something like it for my 1320. I found some aftermarket 50th's from Voxx and Replica Wheels that look almost identical to these in the $225-240 range. The only thing is they only come in matte silver or matte black, which look good too. I'm just not sure how they would look on a standard body car such as mine in Sinnamon Stick? You can get 9.0 or 10.5". I was thinking of going with the 9's in front and the 10.5 in the rear with some Continental DWS tires for year round use and save my drag spec wheels and tires for track use. What do you guys think?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
28,980 Posts
Gloss Black, Satin Black, or Bronze

A Guy

·
Registered
825 Posts
I really like those bronze ones from factory reproductions. They are a little wider than the ones from discount tire and have a blank center cap it says the the OE caps are interchangeable, while DT says they can't guarantee the OE center caps will fit. But it looks like they are made the same way as replica wheels and Voxx makes theirs and they cost about $80 more per wheel. IDK, I am tempted to order those but the benefit of going with discount is a better deal and they can order the tires as a package and install them at one of their nearby shops.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Wow and that is just for the wheels. I just got a quote of about 2.2k (which includes $160 in discounts and if I get their credit card) for the replicas with the DWS tires and TPS sensors, ect. and I thought that was a little high. Although they are 9" and not 11" and it includes a certificate for refund or replacement of the tires at $30.75 each which I don't think I need as I got the wheel and tire insurance from the factory. BTW are those considered true silver? They offer matte black or matte silver for the replicas and I'm leaning towards the silver even though the guy I have been talking to says the black would most likely be easier to keep looking clean.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts