Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering who all out there owns one of these and what color it is? I know they only made 70 in each color what # out of 70 do you own?

·
Premium Member
4,022 Posts
Wondering who all out there owns one of these and what color it is? I know they only made 70 in each color what # out of 70 do you own?
I looked at them but ended up ordering a 21'.
Here's a pic of the first ones I saw about a year ago at my local dealer.
It's what made me decide to get my SPWB.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: 87GN and Jbanks1124

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scatpack Widebody Shaker
64 Posts
Mann that is a killer picture of those three together, I almost bought a Hellraisin 50th widebody but the dealer wanted $25k over and I said yeah right. So I ended up with my 21’ Hellraisin SPWB shaker. I’m totally jealous of those wheels though! Best wheels on a challenger in my opinion.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mann that is a killer picture of those three together, I almost bought a Hellraisin 50th widebody but the dealer wanted $25k over and I said yeah right. So I ended up with my 21’ Hellraisin SPWB shaker. I’m totally jealous of those wheels though! Best wheels on a challenger in my opinion.
The wheels on the wide body I like but on my 50th the silver rims where ugly af so I had them swap them out with the black ones from my old SP.. goes way better with the go mango paint

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Scatpack Widebody Shaker
64 Posts
Totally agree, the standard bodies should’ve come with better wheels for the 50ths. And don’t get me started on the whole “Limited Edition” 1 of 70 high impact colored cars vs the “Commemorative Edition” non high impact colored cars. That was very confusing when they rolled that out, not to mention the guys with the one of 70 cars had to be pissed cuz it was pretty much the same thing minus the shaker.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Totally agree, the standard bodies should’ve come with better wheels for the 50ths. And don’t get me started on the whole “Limited Edition” 1 of 70 high impact colored cars vs the “Commemorative Edition” non high impact colored cars. That was very confusing when they rolled that out, not to mention the guys with the one of 70 cars had to be pissed cuz it was pretty much the same thing minus the shaker.
Yeah I guess the only difference is they tell you which number of that color you have by putting it on the dash but I hear what your saying

·
Registered
92 Posts
I've got a 50th Anniversary car, but not a shaker. That one was driving away as I drove up to look at it. However, sitting in the middle of the showroom floor was an unannounced special- a 50th T/A 392 that followed us home for the price of a stripped Scat Pack. The T/A was only made in Gold Rush with the 6.4L. For some reason known only to Dodge, there was a 7 car overrun (there seriously are factory dash plaques with 72 of 70, 76 of 70, etc.). I took Ol' Number 66 home and only know of one other in the entire state. Here it is before I had the T/A hood installed.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

1 - 11 of 11 Posts