Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
547rwhp/480rwtq

From Rob
"I was finally able to get my 419 back to the dyno. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make any nitrous pulls though. I dropped of my bottles to get filled and when I went to pick them up the place was already closed. I had no idea they closed at 1 on Saturdays.
Here's a breakdown on the build:
PWR 419 stroker 11.5 CR
PWR Camshaft
Mondello Wet Flow heads
Ported intaked with 90MM Throttle body
Dynatech LT headers and Magnaflow catback
I've had some troubles with codes over the past couple of weeks. I'd like to thank the guys a SpeedRated Motorsports for tracking down the culprit and getting back up and running so I could make the dyno today.
It made 547rwhp and 480rwt. I'm really happy with those numbers. I can't wait to see what it does on the spray. I'll be hitting the track this Wednesday so I should have some track numbers real soon"

·
Registered
50 Posts
The best part about these numbers is that they were done by tuning on the handheld. I was unable to meet Johan so I didn't have access for a CMR tune. I am meeting with him within the next week however. I bet he'll be able to squeeze a few more ponies out of it.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
That is nice #'s PWR !!!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
awesome #'s for a NA engine congatulations Rob way to go Andy nice build

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We all know Rob will break it soon and we will build it bigger and better yet again. He dont know it, but I already ordered his pistons for his next motor, haha. The next one will be sleeved and the block is at Darton. I just have to convince him now, or the nitrous might convince him for me, haha.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This car will be back on the dyno tomorrow with the 400 shot and then at the track tomorrow night.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts