Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to have this so late in the year, but just been crazy busy lately. So I’m thinking we make this “Meet n Greet” for Saturday September 16th, 2017, at 12 noon in the parking lot of the Portillo’s in Downers Grove. This is near the I88 and I355 interchange (same location as usual).

If it rains on the 16th, we will do the Sunday the 17th (and if it rains both days…..I give up!)

Pass this along to any other Challenger owners you know that might be interested that may have missed this thread. At let us know if you are planning on attending by replying to this thread

Portillo’s - 1500 Butterfield Rd, Downers Grove IL 60515

Sorry same map as previous years as they have not updated the satellite image yet. For those of you that did not make last year, there is now a Starbucks in the corner of the parking lot.

https://www.google.com/maps/search/portillo's+near+Downers+Grove,+IL/@41.8334574,-88.0315665,15.5z

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just a reminder for this Saturday, September 16th at noon. Looks like great weather for a change!

·
Registered
550 Posts
Would love to see more pictures posted from last year's event. What kind of attendance is expected at this event. I may be interested in a road trip. : )

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
I'd definitely be interested in it. I was all set to go last year until mother nature rained it out. Then as my luck would have it, it got rescheduled the day after my daughters wedding (which was kinda of a big deal she told me!) So let me know and I'm in!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Are you guys aware of the CHALLENGER DEMONS ILLINOIS CHAPTER on Facebook? We have about 90+ members and have events all year round.

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
More pics

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
I'd be interested in meeting my local Brothers and checking out a few fine rides!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Don't do face book, bad experience, but I'm interested, when and where is your next meet?
2011 SRT, have I-pass will travel, not too far though!! LOL
Regards Bob
(OO [::::::::::::::::SRT:::] OO)

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
No meet has been set as far as I'm aware. But it's usually this time of year. At least for the 1st date that gets rained out.

·
Registered
205 Posts
OK, thanks Duh. I guess there's no word from Cory (MarchAFB) on a meet any time soon. Hope every thing is alright with him..

(OO [::::::::::::::::SRT:::] OO)

·
Registered
588 Posts
No meet has been set as far as I'm aware. But it's usually this time of year. At least for the 1st date that gets rained out.
Are you a member of the Illinois Chapter? We've already had a couple of meets and have a ROUTE 66 Cruise planned for this Sunday (May 27th, 2018). We have over 130 members although only 23 have committed to the cruise. Its an all day event even though you don't need to be there all day. We will roll out on the Northwest side around 8am then head on down thru Joliet and continue on. We have stopping points planned out for pics, will do lunch and lots of driving.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts