Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site.. recently purchased a 09 srt8 6.1 auto. Really been a fun car so far! With that being said I want to start planning a build and am looking for the right people to talk to. I live in east central Indiana and want the most seasoned 6.1 or Hemi cars in general builder I can find within a reasonable distance. If that’s not possible maybe some of the better ones in the country so I can start figuring in the logistics of shipping a motor/trans. Thanks for any input. Have a great day

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
341 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I don't have any of the answers you're looking for but just thought I'd say hi as I am also in Indiana, close to Mooresville but grew up on the Indianapolis East Side.

Just picked up my 2008 SRT8 in 9/2018 from Florida and they are a beautiful and very fun car to drive!

What color did you get? Might see you out on the road sometime!

Jeremy

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm in Indianapolis, I have an 09 srt8 red, I have taken my car to walts hot rod shop in brownsburg indiana. Had good experience there.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
341 Posts
I'm in Indianapolis, I have an 09 srt8 red, I have taken my car to walts hot rod shop in brownsburg indiana. Had good experience there. View attachment 999083
Beautiful car

Good to know about Walt's should I need anything although the stock 425hp would be plenty to get me into trouble.

I am looking into adding remote start on mine. Which would require a couple parts, and a knowledgeable dealer with the Star Scan tool.

Haven't started the actual search for a dealer I'd trust yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts