Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this topic has had a few discussions but I'm having a stalling issue with my 2010 Challenger SRT8 with 32000 miles. My current setup is : 2.8 Kenne Bell supercharger, boost a pump, cat delete, zoomers exhaust. This issue started last year, Car only stalls after it has been warmed up going from a fast acceleration to a quick stop. Sometimes it will stay running during a quick stop but the tach will drop to around 500 rpm and jump right back up 1000rmp immediately. Doesn't throw any codes and fires right back up after stall. Not sure where to start...any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Clutch car?

Mine did it. It is in the tune. I was picky about that

Older cars are more prone to it ( pcm issues )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Also who tuned it for you ?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clutch car?

Mine did it. It is in the tune. I was picky about that

Older cars are more prone to it ( pcm issues )

Yes its a clutch car. I had it tuned in September of last year for Fathouse Fabrications in Martinsville IN and before that was Tim Barth. After both tunes it seemed that the stalling decreased but after a few months it came back. It almost seems that when I took out my cats that I started seeing more of the stalling...Back pressure? Maybe there is a PCM software update...just shooting in the dark. I've also heard of #7 and #8 coil packs going bad as well. Not sure what's going on but it seems like a spark/fuel issue.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
it has something to do with fuel tables and the rate in which the throttle body closes.. i had a tim barth tune at one time and it sucked.

get ahold of someone like mike at ost dyno
or the one i like is MATT at petty's garage

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it has something to do with fuel tables and the rate in which the throttle body closes.. i had a tim barth tune at one time and it sucked.

get ahold of someone like mike at ost dyno
or the one i like is MATT at petty's garage
Thanks for the Info but I need to find someone in the Indianapolis area, any suggestions?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts