Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought, a new to me, '09 SRT8 Challenger and I am trying to correct some stuff from the prior owner. There was a pretty terrible looking CAI on the car and I just want to replace it with a factory air box/tube.

Specific question here is other than 08-10 SRT8 Challengers, what other air boxes will fit and are correct? Throwing a wider net, and looking for 300, and Jeep 6.1 air boxes, might net me more results in my search for a reasonably priced replacement.

Any advice on other boxes would be helpful. Also if anyone happens to have a SRT8 box laying around that they'd sell reasonable I'd be interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
You should be looking for an SRT box 300 Charger or Challenger 10 or older, your limited to those because of the power steering reservoir location

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just bought, a new to me, '09 SRT8 Challenger and I am trying to correct some stuff from the prior owner. There was a pretty terrible looking CAI on the car and I just want to replace it with a factory air box/tube.

Specific question here is other than 08-10 SRT8 Challengers, what other air boxes will fit and are correct? Throwing a wider net, and looking for 300, and Jeep 6.1 air boxes, might net me more results in my search for a reasonably priced replacement.

Any advice on other boxes would be helpful. Also if anyone happens to have a SRT8 box laying around that they'd sell reasonable I'd be interested. Thanks.

If interested I have a Mopar CAI available for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts