Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed KB this week, my car is full bolts on+cam+supercharge. Just installed the tune this morning, tomorrow I will take it for dyno run and see how much this unit will give me ;).

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Congrats on the power your gonna want more!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Looks great! Nice job.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Looks good.......

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all, I'm waiting for KB vacuum canister since I have cam installed. I shouldn't be bellow 10 in.Hg, my car is at 11-12 in.Hg......so far I'm good, just want to be on the safe side. And yeah I want more power now hehe :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
in a straight line you will probably hang with it or out run it, I believe stock they are high 11's and trap about 118. However if you hit a turn he is gone

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks :D! I order along with the unit (tensioner and KB 79x168 TB) with shipping to Kuwait, it costs me around $9380, OFC you will get it cheaper in US ;).

As for BAP boost switch, I have no idea since I didn't install the unit my self, but the shop I went to installed the unit following all the instruction in the manual.....well that's what they told me!!

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
very nice, I was gonna ask what size TB that was.
You will spank that zo6 but you will need some tires to get it done.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got Nitto Nt05 275/35/20 tires installed. Throttle body is from KB 79x168 mm.

Thanks Justintime2 for the help :D!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts