Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a stock 6.1L as an eventual replacement for the 6.1L in my 2009 challenger srt8. I dont care of mileage, i will be building it piece by piece over time. Let me know if you have one or know someone that does.

thanks so much!

text me here 321-514-9945

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What happened to the motor in your SRT8? Isn't it rebuildable?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Nothing happened to it- I am gonna build up a 6.1 on the side while I drive the engine with the Procharger stage 2 now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for a stock 6.1L as an eventual replacement for the 6.1L in my 2009 challenger srt8. I dont care of mileage, i will be building it piece by piece over time. Let me know if you have one or know someone that does.

thanks so much!

text me here 321-514-9945
This seems on the nose, but....

I was contacted by someone on this thread with supposedly an engine for sale. All they would give me is that "they had one for sale". No info at all even when i asked him for more details. He got mad and disappeared. fine. lol.
Im going to ask what year/make/model it came out of, if its damaged, what mileage it had and how much.
Again, this should be expected but i now have to say it because to someone it wasnt obvious.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,719 Posts
It was a scammer, the usual "Hey buddy I have this for sale in good condition and affordable prices hit a pm [email protected] " I thought I got it before it was up long. Nigerian prince

A Guy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It was a scammer, the usual "Hey buddy I have this for sale in good condition and affordable prices hit a pm [email protected] " I thought I got it before it was up long. Nigerian prince

A Guy
Sounds about right. Thanks for letting me know. Honestly he was a joke- how exactly did he think he was going to scam me? Did he think I was just gonna send him some cash? Lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts