Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$200/OBO plus shipping or local pickup. If you think I’m way off base with the price, let me know and I’ll work with you. Also looking for a few parts, so will swap if you have a spare tazer sitting around, etc. Will wheel and deal if you have trades and are looking for this plus cash’s for something else.

Will be offering this for sale elsewhere at the end of the week, it wanted to offer it here first.

This is a take-off from a blower install. It’s complete with fuel rails and stock injectors. No issues, and has about 14k miles on it trouble free. Standard stock intake manifold from a 2017 A8 Scat Pack.
Keep in mind, it will require a tune if you put it on. If you’re considering this, then I will assume you know what you’re doing, and have found the appropriate resources online and elsewhere to get it installed. Information is out there for a swap onto the 5.7 platform.

I have all the air box and plastic for the stock air intake as well, but not a throttle body. Look for that in a few weeks if interested

I’m up in Alaska, so I prefer to sell locally, but will ship it if buyer wants to pay shipping. Looking at about $50ish to get it back down to the lower 48. If you’re up in the Anchorage area or the valley, I can meet with you for inspection and delivery. Will provide pictures on request.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Smokin deal...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts