Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...actually 4 in town, 1 at the edge of town and the last one a few more miles down the road...6 pink Dodges within easy walking distance of each other

...New Castle was a Chrysler town for nearly 75 years...there have always been more rare MOPARS here than most areas of the country

...currently, there are 3 Panther Pink 1970 T/A Challengers (2 restored, 1 unrestored) and 3 2010 "FF" Challengers (2 RTs, 1 SRT) in a town of 15K people

...I wonder if there is anyplace, anywhere with so many pink Dodges

Attachments

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
is there a pride fest parade coming up soon? maybe they are in town for that?

ive still never seen a FF in person..dont know if any of them made it to my area

·
Registered
877 Posts
...New Castle was a Chrysler town for nearly 75 years...there have always been more rare MOPARS here than most areas of the country
Cool!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
ive still never seen a FF in person..dont know if any of them made it to my area
Haven't seen one delivered, but there are 4 at dealers. Waupun, Fond du Lac and Appleton (2). I think I saw one at Franklin in their inventory.

7,359 Posts
Talk about a rare sighting...You have the market cornered thats why we dont see any FF cars there all down by you...:bigthumb:
Great post thankyou for the heads up.

...actually 4 in town, 1 at the edge of town and the last one a few more miles down the road...6 pink Dodges within easy walking distance of each other

...currently, there are 3 Panther Pink 1970 T/A Challengers (2 restored, 1 unrestored) and 3 2010 "FF" Challengers (2 RTs, 1 SRT) in a town of 15K people

·
Registered
4,564 Posts

I'm interesting in knowing what a town (city?) of 20K people does to afford all these nice cars?

:pimp:

7,359 Posts
Theres this sweet spot south of Michigan called Kentucky/Tennesse and man you should see some of JS29ROB's sled's I asked him to adopt me and never heard back...Im starving here man,lol....:smokin:

I think he has 4 Challengers now new ones few older hemis superbirds exotics,vipers,space shuttle....
Its like well how can I discribe this place other than its a car guys happy place with full release.

I'm interesting in knowing what a town (city?) of 20K people does to afford all these nice cars?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Small map. :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

...I'm self employeed and have worked nearly 50 years (1962)

...another one is self employeed
...one is a doctor
...one is a factory worker
...one is a retired auto worker
...one works for the US Postal Service

...keep in mind the owners of the 1970 Challengers have all owned them for 15-20-25 years...they were cheaper then

...but, there are lots of rare cars and car collections in the area

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I asked him to adopt me and never heard back...QUOTE]

...if you are at least 18 and female, send me a picture :pimp:...but, I'm truly afraid what you might look like in a short skirt :(

7,359 Posts
LMAO .............................
I promise Ill shave my legs,lol...Thats all,lol..:smokin:

Buddy good to see yah knocking around here I have to meet you some day soon no doubt.
Your collecting some sweet rides keep it up !!!!!!!!!
Whens your 392 coming in???

I asked him to adopt me and never heard back...QUOTE]

...if you are at least 18 and female, send me a picture :pimp:...but, I'm truly afraid what you might look like in a short skirt :(

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...nothing currently on the burner from Dodge that makes me hungry...just waiting for the right offering

...I collect what I like, recently more GM than Chrysler, but that will soon stop

LMAO .............................
I promise Ill shave my legs,lol...Thats all,lol..:smokin:

Buddy good to see yah knocking around here I have to meet you some day soon no doubt.
Your collecting some sweet rides keep it up !!!!!!!!!
Whens your 392 coming in???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts