Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have not heard of them, but that does seem super cheap. If anyone posts that they are a good product on here then ill buy one!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Bump for previous answer

·
Registered
890 Posts
I'd be interested to hear about this product as well! Price seems cheap. Currently have 3 king sized sheets over the Challenger since 2009. I think it's time to get a real cover...oh the dust!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I will pass... made with PVC

I couldn't find a web site for them. Probably made in China. I guess you get what you pay for. Seemed too good to be true since top-of-the-line outdoor covers sell for over $300.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
....I checked that ad and the cover certainly looks like the "cheapies" I buy at Pep Boys to cover my '69 Charger that sits on the side of the house. It's the same price point as well. Those covers are typically only good for 1-2 years tops before they begin to succumb to the elements. ....also not fond of the liner on the inside but I'm not concerned in regard to my Charger considering its current state.

Personally, I would stick with a reputable supplier/manufacturer that uses quality materials like those from Kimberly Clark (their Block-It line. ....Noah, Evolution, Dustop).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts