Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive seen all the post with the picture of a modern roadrunner, But has anyone actually made a conversion for the Challenger with a Roadrunner.

Just wondering what it would look like. Im really interested in making mine look like a 71 roadrunner.

Thanks.

·
Registered
426 Posts
:disgust: :scratchhead: Why would anyone want to do that to a Challenger?:bash: :nono:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Heide does the Superbird conversions...

HPP, Inc. - DAYTONA / SUPERBIRD

I haven't seen a body kit that resembles a '71 road Runner, but you may want to wait until the '15s come out... some renderings on All-Par show it to have some design cues from the '71 front end.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Saw two of these last year when they rolled into the Mopars Unlimited Seattle All Mopar Spring Roundup show in June. Have to say that if you are familiar with the lines of the original birds then these look funny - way to short and scaled wrong. But to each their own in regards to taste. But for the full price of doing this conversion I would rather spend that bundle of money on go fast parts or something else.

There are a few pictures of them up on our groups website photo gallery - Image Gallery - Spring Round-Up 2013 - Everett, WA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts