Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, selling some stuff since traded in my Charger. First we have a PAC BCI-CH41 video interface along with the PAC VS41 video switcher, and three cameras (one for front, one for each mirror). The side cameras turn on when the blinkers turn on (several settings to be exact) and front camera after going into reverse from drive. Everything Is in perfect working conidition. Install takes several hours but with some patience it can be done by anyone. I have picture of most the install if someone wants them as well. Asking $220 shipped and insured.

Next is a Image Dynamics ID8 subwoofer and a Kicker CX300.1 with wiring. This subwoofer drops right in the factory hole in the rear deck. This sub is nothing crazy but helps balance and fill in the factory Alpine system, which doesn’t come with a subwoofer. The wiring is all perfect length for an easy install. Everything is in perfect working order. Asking $200 shipped and insured.

Lastly I have the 8.4 radio from a 17+ Charger along with the needed USB hub. Radio was plug and play for me, however I do have the radio code if it is needed for whatever reason. This is the non Navigation version but it does have the Navigation button that I believe needs to be activated to work. I just used Apple Maps. No scratches and in perfect working condition. Hardest part is the USB hub but I can help walk someone through that if need be. Total install takes about an hour. Asking $1,000 shipped and insured. Signature will be required for delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Any external pics of the cameras installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don’t have a good one if the sides, If you zoom in you can get an idea.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No interest in the CarPlay upgrade?

·
Registered
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
269 Posts
How did the side cameras attached to the mirrors? Double stick 3M tape?

I have a daily driver Dodge Magnum that this could work very well for. I just ordered a new Kenwood DNX995 unit yesterday for it and have not purchased any of the cameras. It has a front and rear camera input.

I understand that the video Switcher is likely what is choosing which camera to put out by the turn signals and backup as you mentioned.

Does your radio automatically know to then show the video feed coming from the Switcher or do you have to manually select a camera view on the receiver yourself?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The cameras can use screw or 3M two sided tape. The module triggers automatically based on what settings you choose.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amp is sold - all other items still available.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If no interest by weekend putting stuff up on Ebay

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cameras set up sold. Subwoofer and CarPlay 8.4 still available.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump lets get this CarPlay radio sold!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Where was the amp mounted, and where did you patch in your connections at (I currently have the 6" in my 2018)?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I put the amp between battery and foam tray. All connections done in the back.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Make me an offer on CarPlay need it gone

1 - 14 of 14 Posts