Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since new my 2017 with navigation will let you program in favorites, saves them, then upon vehicle restart they are gone. Have had others try as well. Anyone else have this issue. Likely head unit problem, or some sort of software reprogram voodoo required?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,053 Posts
You might try a reset:

Press and hold in the top right corner of the screen for 10 seconds, then release> The system will restart about 5 seconds after that

If no fix, check to see if Uconnect site shows any updates

If SW is latest, and still no fix, you may have to see the dealer

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
This sounds like a head unit issue.

As a side note, I have never disconnected my battery, but I would hope all my recent addresses are saved somewhere.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,053 Posts
That's a good question. Many people have disconnected their batteries and can likely confirm. I would expect favorites, recent addresses, etc. are all stored in non-volatile memory, which would survive a power cycle/loss. But I can't confirm that 100%. They obviously store your Uconnect info, and I believe radio and SXM presets remain after the battery is disconnected?

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
That's a good question. Many people have disconnected their batteries and can likely confirm. I would expect favorites, recent addresses, etc. are all stored in non-volatile memory, which would survive a power cycle/loss. But I can't confirm that 100%. They obviously store your Uconnect info, and I believe radio and SXM presets remain after the battery is disconnected?

A Guy
That better be the case! :geek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts