Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It has been 8 weeks since I ordered my challenger. The car has been in the delivery phase for 2 weeks now. Anyhow, I already have 8 boxes and about $3000 worth of aftermarket parts sitting in my garage. We are just waiting for the car. Speaking of waiting, I am also waiting on E-Force booster guys to unlock the 2014 ECU and release a supercharger for my car. I will probably be the first to boost the 2014??? I got the money in hand, so now it is time for the vendors to step it up and get me some parts "available" for the 2014's...... I had to say "To [email protected]#$!" with the warranty right out of the gate.
:crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby:

·
Registered
721 Posts
I planned on super charging after my factory warranty wears off. So yeah if you dive in right away on super charging you will probably be an early adopter.

You got an RT or an SRT8 coming?

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
You can buy a warranty....

I had to say "To [email protected]#$!" with the warranty right out of the gate. :crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby::crbaby:[/QUOTE said:
Costs several hundred dollars (depends on the company). Most Supercharger manufactures offer a warranty (extra cost) that can cover your engine should you need it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts