Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
87MM Stack Performance Throttle Body

I changed to a 148 MM TB and wont be needing this great 87MM TB from Stack. It has the BT Mopar cap on it. This is a great bolt on.
New with BT cap is $589. I will let it go for $350. buyer pays shipping. Absolutely nothing wrong with it. I put about 4k miles on it. The throttle response and additional power its there to be had.

Paypal
[email protected]

Reactions: 68SuperBee

·
Registered
907 Posts
I would next month. If no one buys it before January 5th. I will

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's got to go!! I will pay shipping anywhere in the USA. First one to send PayPal . I will drop it the mail same day!

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a great TB at a great price I have the same one on my car and love it don't miss out.
Thanks Reddog!

You can check out how it looks installed in my signature below

·
Registered
627 Posts
300 shipped and ill get it

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
300 shipped and ill get it
Sorry, firm, as Reddog said great price. I will drop it in the mail tomorrow , PayPal $350. It will be pro packed with priority shipping . On my dime.

·
Registered
627 Posts
if you want 300 let me know if nor just keep me in mind thanx

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
This sucks. I won't that do bad only I just purchased a house. Thinking about returning it now.
ROFLMAO. Maybe if you trade in a key they can give you $350 back. I am not liking this either. I've had to pass up a few GREAT deals; such as this, up myself lately. Kinda of hurting my feelings. But GLWS OP

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold, thanks for the interest!
Buyer please pm me your shipping address, I will drop it in the mail tomorrow morning.

Reactions: REDDOG
1 - 12 of 12 Posts