Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer offered me this warranty, $895 to take the full bumper to bumper from 3/36 to 5/60. Seems almost too good to believe as every other car warranties I've seen in the past are $1500- 2000 for that same time period. Is a $100 deductible, but that's really nothing.

I never buy extended warranties, for anything, but this seems really cheap. Oh, and he swears that Chrysler will return the $895 after 5 years if warranty is not used at all or if I sell the car before end of warranty.

I'm thinking of doing it. What do some of you think? Warranties are like insurance, nice to have if you need it, waste of money if you never use it (but with the "guarantee" that I'll get the money back if not used, really not even costing me anything then).

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'd get it all in writing... and if true, that seems like a good deal to me!

I ***ume that given the current economy, Dodge has provided incentives to lower the extended warranty costs to earn a few more bucks.

·
Registered
820 Posts
That's a good deal for extended coverage. Normally dealerships have a ton of hold back in extended warranties, but that's a good price, I say jump on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts