Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

On February 5th, 2011, the Capistrano Animal Rescue Effort will hold its 8th Annual Care Car Show in San Juan Capistrano, Ca. Proceeds from this show benefit the Capistrano Animal Rescue. Registration is $30.00 before January 28th and $40.00 after or at the gate. The first 100 entrants receive free t-shirts. Food will be provided by Ruby's Diner.

Please join us in a worthwhile cause to aid our four-legged friends!

To Register online or print the registration mail-in form:

CARe Show Capistrano Animal Rescue Effort Hot Rod, Classic Truck, Antique Car Show in Orange County CA

For more information about the Capistrano Animal Rescue Effort:

CARE San Juan Capistrano adopt a Cat or Kitten adopt a dog or puppy Adoption in South Orange County Ca Capistrano Animal Rescue Effort

Meeting Place for show:

Starbucks at 6-6:30AM
Camino Capistrano & Ortega Hwy
31760 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949) 487-0065

Please Note:
The address for the Starbucks is 31760 Camino Capistrano San Juan Capistrano, However, the entrance to the parking lot is off El Camino Real. So when you get off the 5 Freeway at Ortega Highway, you go right. You then turn left at El Camino Real. The parking lot is the first driveway on the right. That is where we'll meet. We will leave there by 6:30 to go get in line for the car show. Make sure you allow time to get there on time. If we show up together, we get placed together.

Please see map below

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF8&q=starbucks&fb=1&gl=us&sll=33.501565,-117.662383&sspn=0.002174,0.004801&rq=1&ev=zi&radius=0.17&split=1&hq=starbucks&hnear=&ll=33.501507,-117.662383&spn=0.002286,0.004801&z=18

(Click on aerial view and find El Camino Real. Turn in there to get to parking lot)

Attendees:

1. Deuce
2. Sparkchicken
3. DutchChallenger
4. SCCHemiR/T
5. furious
6. infernored
7. jford21
8. Joesyko
9. blksrtshaker
10. MBPhotos
11. USMC22ss

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Have to talk to my wife's Dr. on Tuesday and see what he is thinking timeline wise for the twins' birth...I might be in the hospital weekend. Of course...I could be saying that about every weekend for the next month...

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Something always seems to happen to me with this show. I've registered for the past two years but have not been able to make it. :werd:

Third time is a charm so put me on the list please. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
431 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is less than two weeks away! It's a great show for a great cause!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Please count me in for this event, and possibly my fiances Chihuahua LOL. I hate getting dog hair in my Challenger, Doh! :alf:

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Tami wants to do this show so count us in. Just gotta do the online registration thing tonite.

I really want to take pups. Would it be wrong to wrap them in plastic wrap while they're in the car?

:fight:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Tami wants to do this show so count us in. Just gotta do the online registration thing tonite.

I really want to take pups. Would it be wrong to wrap them in plastic wrap while they're in the car?

:fight:
I think as long as its purple plastic wrap its cool...... :notallthere:

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Just make you sure you leave an airhole and youre good to go
Well...I got one that likes to fart & one that likes to burp. Which air hole do I leave open?

Or by "airhole" were you referring to Joe (kornsjd)? :)

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
OK...officially signed up. Debating on whether or not to add another entry for the G8 so we can have room for doggies. 3 people + 2 seventy pound dogs will be a chore trying to fit us all in the Challenger.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just did the online registration and printed our ticket, see you all there! :D

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Meeting place info has been placed on first post of this thread...See you all Saturday!

·
Premium Member
754 Posts
Added to the calendar. Thanks.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I'm registered. Add me to the list. Will 2 shedding giant Akitas fit in the backseat of my Challenger? hmmmmmm....:scratchhead:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just washed/clayed the car today, swirl/scratch treating and waxing tomorrow :D

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
I'm registered. Add me to the list. Will 2 shedding giant Akitas fit in the backseat of my Challenger? hmmmmmm....:scratchhead:

Let's put it this way, they will look much better in your car then mine:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts