Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this isnt a Challenger, but I still wanted to share this info. This is our 419 stroker with a 400 shot. This is only the 3rd pass ever on this motor. This was a weekend filled with non-personal best times and for us to break the record for fastest 60ft ever in an LX, fastest 1/4 mile ever for a nitrous only feed LX and fastest mph ever for a nitrous only feed LX as well. We are very pleased with the results and are happy for Rob to have recorded the best time this weekend. Car weighed 4480lbs with driver.

Well, I finally got to make a decent pass on my new setup. There's still some bugs to work out, but I'm very happy with the results so far. I'm still having some issues with it bouncing off the rev limiter before it shifts. I feel I'm leaving a lot of ET left on the table with this issue. I even tried lowering the shift points, but it didn't help. After that run, I hit limp mode on every other pass I tried on nitrous. I decided to just make motor passes the rest of the day.

I had a great time at the LPM Hemi Shootout. I'd like to thank Chris @ LPM and Flybyu for making this event possible. It was nice to match some faces with screen names. Even though it was very hot and track prep was questionable, it was a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Thanks again to the sponsors and everyone that helped organize this event.

Here's a pic of the slip:

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Gonna need a chute soon!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Wow 1.3 60ft that's crazy! Any videos of that run?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He said he was too excited to run and that in all that excitement he didnt show his wife how to use the camera. They started racing at 9:30am, I pulled up at 9:40am just in time to see him half track. Im pretty sure he was the first pass of the day for everyone. No one that I can find was videoing at that time.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Awesome run! :thumbsup: Too bad there isn't any video of the run.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts