Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are the only 9 second cars coming out of DTP in VA.
they got Mikes Charger
Jacks Challenger
Chris Magnum
Big Al's Challenger
who else is tuning 9 second cars?
I want to know who else i need to keep up with this season, cause I'm coming to get these guys.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DID you go get your car on the bottle John?
i got twin bottles a 3.6 with twin turbos and fcking jet rocket engine straped to the roof with big black zip ties

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Spy pix of record setting pass

i got twin bottles a 3.6 with twin turbos and fcking jet rocket engine straped to the roof with big black zip ties
Breaking news - exclusive spy pix of staging for 9 second pass, see thumbnail. Note driver's intensity and focus on the task at hand!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Breaking news - exclusive spy pix of staging for 9 second pass, see thumbnail. Note driver's intensity and focus on the task at hand!
thats what i'm talking about.
Good old ACME Performance

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
ACME product quality

thats what i'm talking about.
Good old ACME Performance
ACME's power adders are awesome! However, I'd stay away from their drag chute kits, I've heard complaints about quality issues and even failures resulting in end-of-track overruns. That can be hairy for the driver with too many power adders...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
I think RDP MotorSports, Dyno Steve has one of the very first Challengers in the 9s. ?
I see they are building a one off, full interior, pro street challenger now, for 2011 season. Should be interesting.
FT

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

i think you will run low 9s maybe 8s in that.. add a little snake oil and your in there

1 - 20 of 23 Posts