Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been slacking a bit lately, but I need to give a HUGE thanks to Andy for the incredible build he has helped me put together. I told Andy I was planning on 15lbs from my blower with a 200 shot over that for the track. This is what we did:

PWR forged 6.1 w/ Manley rods / pistons (8.5 : 1)
PWR heads / cam set up for my blower
SHR Tranny
PI 2400 vertor
ATI balancer and flex plate

I spent a good amount of time trying to decide to pull the trigger on a stout 6.1 combo. I talked to many folks, but after my discussions with Andy at this past ShinDig in Perry GA., I knew I had made the right choice. Andy was there every step of the way sending me pics and text messages to keep me informed of the motor build. I changed everything and had a VERY tight timeline to be ready for ATCO. Even after running into some unexpected issues, Andy came through with making things happen. He worked with my installers at After Hours Perf. (1fst4dr & nyinstaller). The work done by AfterHours is beyond words and is a totally seperate thread!! lol

After all the dust settled, I was able to run a new PB at ATCO of 10.77 @ 127 thanks to my new PWR set up!!! Car runs strong!! So strong that I snapped a 1000hp axle which ended my ATCO experience a bit early! My run was on the blower only! I am very excited to see what happens when I squeeze the button on the spray!! lol

All in all, if anyone is on the fence about doing a big build or stout 6.1, look no further than Andy and the rest of the folks at PWR!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Glad you are liking your new setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts