Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just joined the family! New to me stock 2018 RT in beautiful Billet with 26k on her! Very happy!

I have been going thru the "What did you do to your Challenger today" thread and been getting some great ideas; do i do Blackout? Granite stripes down the middle? Merrick Headlight rings? So many mods to choose from! However, my first mod will be new Calipers or Covers - I like the stock rims for now but it needs some color.

Not sure about going caliper covers, paint the existing calipers or change to PowerStop calipers, or hold my nose and go Willwood - any thoughts for this newb? Thanks!

Papabean

·
Premium Member
1,610 Posts
Congrats on your new killer ride , it’s such a personal thing moding
Just have fun doing it
Enjoy every mile

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,381 Posts
Since your vehicle is relatively new, I'm guessing your calipers are not rusty. I'd recommend simply painting them, unless you're planning to track the car or do some serious canyon style racing. Your local auto parts store will have plenty of high temp paint in a multitude of colors that will get the job done.

·
Registered
10,252 Posts
Just joined the family! New to me stock 2018 RT in beautiful Billet with 26k on her! Very happy!

I have been going thru the "What did you do to your Challenger today" thread and been getting some great ideas; do i do Blackout? Granite stripes down the middle? Merrick Headlight rings? So many mods to choose from! However, my first mod will be new Calipers or Covers - I like the stock rims for now but it needs some color.

Not sure about going caliper covers, paint the existing calipers or change to PowerStop calipers, or hold my nose and go Willwood - any thoughts for this newb? Thanks!

Papabean

View attachment 979403
Nice looking ride. Congrats.

Do mods that make you smile. That's making it your own and fun.

Enjoy the new ride.

·
Registered
2019 AWD SXT +
625 Posts
Congrats. I've had mine for about a month and the modding can be addicting. So much you can add to make it unique so as others have said, think about what speaks to you and go with it. I have a long wish list so just getting to things as time and money allows.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts