Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my customers already know, its getting increasingly harder and harder to reach me and to fix that, we have some part-time help coming on board. Effective immediately, all of our shortblocks will be assembled by Dennis Kline.

Dennis Kline is a thirty-year veteran in the sport of drag racing. He is an experienced engine builder, having worked most recently at Huntsville Engine and Livernois. In addition, he is an accomplished competitor on the track, where he is most recognized as a serious contender in IHRA Top Dragster. Dennis prides himself on having one of the fastest cars in the field, recording consistent 6.6 second ET’s. He is a former IHRA national and divisional event winner, and has won several of the Quick 8 events along the IHRA tour.

Dennis has already assembled two engines for us with great success. This guy and the guys at Huntsville Engine are my "go-to" guys when I need help with something engine related. I will still be machining the blocks here, but he will be doing the final assembly and blue-printing which will free my time up to be more available for the customers so that I am not updating threads at 8:17PM at night. lol.

I hope you recognize this is an improvement in PWR products and provides even more reason to choose PWR for your Gen III hemi needs!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Great news Andy, glad to hear business is going well.

·
Mumber
389 Posts
Good for you Andy!

It's nice to here that your company continues to grow despite the economy.

Soon enough I'm going to be calling as I promised I would. I just got a 90mm throttle body and will need the heads, cam, pulley and manifold to put it together right. I have to keep up with these 6.4 guys as I love my B5 Blue!

Knownman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts