Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I appreciate it. Getting the BJs garage 570 kit installed soon in a week or so (front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser) if I don't like how the products look I'll just remove them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They actually have grown on me, I think I will get one in the next couple of weeks. I'm considering the BJs garage one as well? Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Do a search for Downforce and ZL1 Addon challenger wickerbill. I'm torn between the 2. I'm actually considering a BMR extreme challenger spoiler. It's 5 1/4 incges tall. The bolts on the wicker bill kina deter me a bit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks, just checked both the downforce and ZL1, they both are nice. I like that you can customize the downforce solution one and the ZL1 comes with an additional piece. They both look nice...man o man..decisions lol

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,771 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea, I already received the rear diffuser and the splitter, side skirts were just shipped out. I haven't had any problems getting a hold of them. I've contacted by email and text and they respond back in a timely manner. Both Bryan and Chris are some nice guys :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Do a search for Downforce and ZL1 Addon challenger wickerbill. I'm torn between the 2. I'm actually considering a BMR extreme challenger spoiler. It's 5 1/4 incges tall. The bolts on the wicker bill kina deter me a bit.
I went with the BMR carbon fiber spoiler. Didn't like the bolts on the wicker either. Kinda hard to tell in the attached pic but the extra height looks great on the right color combos. I've seen other pictures where they stick out like sore thumbs.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts