Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states I'm selling a few random parts that I have no use for on the new car.

Scatpack Bee fender/rear badge $30 shipped.

Custom Boosted Scatpack Fender Bee with horns. I plasti dipped these red with glossier to go with the theme I had going. If you want them black it will peal off very easily. $50 shipped.

Genuine Mahle 3482 Hellcat Panel Filter with literally 22 miles on it $30 Shipped.

OEM Hellcat Injectors with 7,000 miles on them. Perfect for a boost or e85 build. $275 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New car? What’d you get?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Grabbed a loaded up 18 go mango daytona, and put money in my pocket doing it. I help run a dodge showroom so it made sense lol.

I have gonna do an e85 build on my scat, but now I leased the daytona for 24 months so I’m not going to bother.

Love that Harmon Kardon though

·
Registered
561 Posts
Nice dude , congrats!! I’m leaning the same way(e85)with my Scat. Shoot me a pm with your bottom line on the injectors. I could probably meet you also , depending where in ny you are.

·
Registered
561 Posts
For some reason I only got the message in my email , not the forum. I’m on Long Island, so I don’t know if picking up is feasible.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For some reason I only got the message in my email , not the forum. I’m on Long Island, so I don’t know if picking up is feasible.

It isn’t. I’m from Brooklyn I can assure you it’s not worth it.

I just pm’ed you my cell, shoot me a text I can work something out with shipping it through my job if need be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts