Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am a former owner of a 2005 1500 Ram QC with the 5.7L that decided to trade in for Challenger. I got almost half off original sticker on a Brilliant Black 2010 SRT8 Challenger. Fun times have returned! Damn, this thing handles nice! I already have a few mild upgrade plans in store. Tint, CAI, and exhaust for sure but probably not much beyond that.

I love love love the factory Nav stereo and 13 speaker Kicker system. Absolutely awesome. :thumbsup:

I've browsed over alot of the site and really appreciate the folks that put it all together and keep it going. There is alot of great info here.

Past Mopars that are now long gone:
- 73 Dart Swinger with 360, 727, and 8 1/4 rear... traded in for an 87 Tempo when I got married. Yes I caught hell for that from my friends.
- 74 Charger with 360, power bulge hood, and N50's on the rear. Each rear tire was 12 inches across. Looked cool but lacked any real power due to massive weight of the car and fairly stock engine... sold to a Soldier who wrapped it around a telephone pole.
- 75 Dart Sport with 225 slant six. I installed a "Super Six" intake system off a Volare. That took the factory 1 barrel carb off and boosted me up to a 2 barrel carb hehe... sold car to a Soldier then I never saw it again.

All them were from back in the 80's. Now both my kids are grown, its time to get back to the fun things in life.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

happy modding we have some excellent vendors and your going to see many mods that are like I have to have that for mine :)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Welcome from Oly wa. Besure to check the Northwest section of this site...for local updates. And here's some info. you may want to keep in your Fav's
Mopar Drag Team

Enjoy your ride!
G.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome from Puyallup, there are few of us in your back yard on South Hill.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all. I hope to see some of the South Hill folks soon. I hope to get the CAI delivered tomorrow and installed sat morning. I got a Solo exhaust ordered and should have it going by mid month. All this rain we've been having really really sucks... can't go much beyond 1/3 throttle without spinning. All these ponies have no place to run. I'm looking forward to summer day drives up to Mt Rainier on some nice winding roads. Will likely have to take a day off work to go midweek to avoid most traffic. I'll definitely be going out to Pacifc Raceway at some point to run it on the 1/4 and hopefully schedule a couple runs on the Proformance 1 day course there to drive the 2.25 mile 9 turn track. (One Day High Performance Driving | ProFormance Racing School). The SRT experience would rock but I cant see paying airfare + hotel to wherever then paying for the event. Cyas!

Fred

1 - 13 of 13 Posts