Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup Fellow Challenger owners. I want to take this time to give an EXTREMELY HUGE endorsement for Jay Greene Racing and Tuning. As some of you may know, I've been thrashing on my 13 Challenger R/T M6 car this past week in preparation for the MSHS event in Richmond. I finished everything up on the car, or so I thought this morning around 3am. Obviously this is putting making today's race in jeopardy. Needs to say the car starts but runs like absolute piss. I panic and begin to think I should've made sure I had HPTuners or someone lined up to help me with an email tune...... Well enter Jay Greene. I've been in contact with him on and off for about 2 months, I was going to buy a cam package from him, but went with another vendor who sold me the Comp 270. I love the cam, but there are some things that I didn't really need. For starters the push rods aren't conducive to work with the cam in the range it needs to be. So now I have to swap back to my stock push rods in order to get the most out of my cam. Additionally the Springs will work, but there are better choices out there to match the cam profile. No big deal. One email to Jay, and he wrote me 3 tunes in under an hour. Not to mention the price was far better then 2 other tuners I reached out too. I'm here to confirm everything others have said about Jay Greene Tuning. I will never let another tuner touch my car unless it is myself again. He is amazing and the car sounds like a completely different animal. If anyone is in need of tuning, reach out to Jay, he is a pleasure to speak with and really knows his stuff when it comes to these Gen III Hemi's.

Reactions: Mopar56
1 - 2 of 2 Posts