Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here I am surfin the web, lookin at cars, thinkin I'd like a Hellcat but just can't. I figure my 87000 mile 2010 first gen SRT8 is plenty. Then what's this a 2017 Hellcat used at a Chevy dealer for a decent price, can't be. I must see this to believe it.

Well 2010 first gen SRT8 is now gone. Replaced with a 2017 Hellcat - Pitch Black, Sunroof and Brass Monkey wheels. Oh did I mention it only had 1400 miles, Eibach springs, Barton shifter w/pistol grip and a cold air intake. I got 14k for my 2010, and it wasn't perfect, and paid 58k for the 2017. Was it a great deal, maybe, but I now have this grin I cant get rid of. This thing give new meaning to the phrase scary fast. :grin2::grin2::grin2:

Pics to follow when the sun comes up.

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
So here I am surfin the web, lookin at cars, thinkin I'd like a Hellcat but just can't. I figure my 87000 mile 2010 first gen SRT8 is plenty. Then what's this a 2017 Hellcat used at a Chevy dealer for a decent price, can't be. I must see this to believe it.

Well 2010 first gen SRT8 is now gone. Replaced with a 2017 Hellcat - Pitch Black, Sunroof and Brass Monkey wheels. Oh did I mention it only had 1400 miles, Eibach springs, Barton shifter w/pistol grip and a cold air intake. I got 14k for my 2010, and it wasn't perfect, and paid 58k for the 2017. Was it a great deal, maybe, but I now have this grin I cant get rid of. This thing give new meaning to the phrase scary fast. :grin2::grin2::grin2:

Congratulations!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Congratulations on your new Hellcat.

Best bang for the buck 1st Hellcat mod = 305/35/20 Nitto 555R drag radial tires for the rear. Helps you get a lot more of that power to the ground.:grin2:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Man you lucky dog! Hard to get a good nights sleep after just purchasing that beauty.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,640 Posts
Enjoy it and be safe. Looks awesome. Something to be really proud of.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Man you lucky dog! Hard to get a good nights sleep after just purchasing that beauty.
That's why I couldn't get one. I would have slept IN the Hellcat, then the Wife would put me and the Hellcat OUT! Barely able to sleep knowing Scat was beneath me...........for quite a while! Easier now in the snow.......

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Way to maneuver! I feel my experience was one for the books too so I kinda know how you feel. You of course on a larger scale! Congrats, God Bless you and Hellcat. I had my Priest Bless "Highway Star" right after Mass the next Sunday.
So far so good. No rollers yet. (Blues Brothers)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
You bastard!!!! Just kidding of course, I'm "jelly" too.........congrats bro.

I think we ALLLLLL are.....I know I am! You know, I had to ask my Wife what jelly meant. LOL!

·
Registered
29 Posts

I'm pretty sure we are on multiple Hellcat Internet sites. :wink3:

Congratulations again on your new 2017 Hellcat buddy.:rocker:

Terry

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
great buy!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the HC club. Everytime I drive mine I think it will end in 2 ways...I will get arrested or I will wrap it around a tree. It is so stupid fast.

ENJOY!!

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to the HC club. Everytime I drive mine I think it will end in 2 ways...I will get arrested or I will wrap it around a tree. It is so stupid fast.

ENJOY!!

That's the spirit!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts