Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Check out Newchallengerstore.com

In "body trim" they have something that might appeal to you. Their site won't let me copy a link, but it's polished trim pieces that go around the 2008-2014 tail lights to make them look retro.

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I've looked at the Chrome Dress Up kits but its missing the Old School Vibe imho... Local Custom Car Shop owner who I am friends with seen this on my FB and he keeps saying lets do this and other Mods that I posted but the Co$t when your on fixed Disability can prevent one from making their vehicle into their dream ride. Ron has been Building and Customizing Cars since the 80's when I was a teen.

As a Teen I worked for a local Shop and Learned how to do Custom Painting and Body stuff but 2017 changed my Mechanic and Body work Abilities with a Deadly CVA Stroke that hospitalized me for nearly 6 months. So since I also use to do Pro Photography, I can open up Photoshop Create the Ideas Visually and Dream...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.