Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to install factory looking stripes on my 19 scat. Did the OEM have pin stripes orno? Anyone know for certain?

Thanks.

·
Registered
13,961 Posts
Factory Hellcat stripes had no pinstripes but can get in aftermarket.

The factory SRT 392 stripes did use pinstripes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
Drool. Those pics look great! @Autoguy, what material would you recommend for those of us in year-round sunshine (SW Florida), what material holds up the best?
Are you looking for a specific color? If you are looking at Black, our Flat black is the most durable. We have it on some cars for over 12 years now with zero issues.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a 2018 RT in Billet and I would like to keep with the grays for more of a monochrome look - concerned about life of the decal under the Florida sun without a garage and not look like an SRT poser :)

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
I have a 2018 RT in Billet and I would like to keep with the grays for more of a monochrome look - concerned about life of the decal under the Florida sun without a garage and not look like an SRT poser :)
The Flat Black looks pretty good on Billet. If you try to go grey in that color, it will either be too close, or it will clash. Flat Black is not too bright. I would not worry about thinking your a poser, as long as you are not putting SRT Badges on a non SRT car.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ended up getting my stripes painted on my ‘19 for durability and ease of maintenance. If not properly maintained those flat black can fade or water spot depending on the hardness of your water. Unfortunately my water is “hard”.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts