Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a current Corsa Extreme owner I'm not 100% satisfied with the overall tones. I've basically been wanting a bit of a deeper sound and without giving up any of the gains I'm having with my Corsa.

I've long now been interested in MBRP from listening to them on various youtube vids and knowing that people that have them around here have been claiming good HP/TQ response from MBRP.

I called up Steve at MBRP and we spoke at length about exhausts and what I could expect from MBRP on my Challenger. He was very eager to just talk about whatever I had questions on and THAT is saying a lot! Because I'm a bit obsessive about this stuff and he put up with me the whole time...and seemed every bit as happy to oblige me! Awesome Steve! Thank you man!

However, I did decide to go in another direction.

Why? Well, it has nothing to do with trusting the MBRP product or tech support yadda yadda...but more to do with how I think the MBRP might be all about the deep bass notes all the time and not have enough high end bark/notes that I still want to retain in combination to the deeper note.

I guess I'm being to much of a perfectionist, but I cant' help it.

You could say I chickened out. I just wish I could hear the system in person first. Videos are hard to tell from and I don't want to make another mistake like I did with my Corsa Extreme.

I just wanted to thank Steve for the time he spent with me over the phone and to let others know I recommend MBRP in terms being helpful and knowledgeable of the in's and out's of exhaust systems.

:)

Best regards,
Tony

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Love my MBRP....

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
tell Josh to call you when he has a car there with that set up.
If you want to change the sound of that corsa put some LT headers on it.
That will make it sing at WOT.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts