Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just got my 2010 TorRed G package SE and am loving it. Hard to find good deals on these but the 2010 rebate made it doable.

I love it and my kids love it. Wife's still in shock but already stole it once and I did notice a grin on her face as she dissapeared around the corner so she should come around shortly.

All the kids in the neighborhood are begging for rides and we're all just havin' a good ol' time. Been waiting for this for a long time and it feels great to have my hands on one of these beautiful cars.

Promised myself I wouldn't be spending alot of money on it in the near future but somehow already I accidentally bought some new tires and I keep finding myself looking at flowmaster catbacks on youtube. It's like a disease.

41 years old and for the first time in years I truly feel alive again.

Love this car! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
welcome to the forum, Sorry to tell you but your the wrong place if your trying not to spend money on the new car. These guys have so many great things they tell you you can do to your car you'll have to do them.
Good Luck and stay strong.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Welcome! I love the TorRed R/T. Congratulations and enjoy your new ride. I love Texas. Wished I still lived there.

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks

Houston, specifically Spring.

I snapped these these morning. It's finally civil enough outside to venture forth. The weather's been nasty lately down here and she could use a wash, but the sun is finally out and time to cruise :smokin:.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
great looking SE. welcome to CT :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm new in Ft. Worth

:thumbsup: I'm new to this site and I just got a new red srt 6-speed. I live in Ft. Worth. New tires and wheels on order already, be her this week. I'm ready to cruise. I had to get rid of my 98 Cobra to get it. I miss my Cobra but I love this new one.

·
Registered
481 Posts
North East Houston, TX here, loving the car!!:redcap:

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
welcome from the east side of Tx be sure to join the TOC (Texas Outlaw Club)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
I would like to say welcome to the best Challenger Forum. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the Admin/Moderators.

Also, please be sure to read General Forum Rules - Dodge Challenger Forum: Challenger & SRT8 Forums

Thanks for joining our forum, please enjoy and we look forward to your participation. :bigthumb:

Well you came to right place to lighten your wallet :rofl: and stay away from that crazy SE section or your going to need a second job :):rofl: Yes it's a disease :guiness:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts